Marketing Manager, Global
Are you a champion in running B2B marketing campaigns across different channels and markets?
Do you have a passion for food and our climate and possess a natural talent for conveying content that breaks through the clutter?
Then, bring your energy and join our Reduced family of passionate food and sustainability fanatics on the mission to fight global food waste.
“When you need Natural Savoury Flavours you think of REDUCED”
It is your ultimate goal to hear this statement from Foodservice and Food industry customers across the world thanks to the marketing initiatives you have orchestrated.
As Marketing Manager, you will establish and build the future marketing department and be the key driver of marketing promoting activities in close cooperation with the CCO and the rest of the commercial team.
You will be very hands on in developing campaigns, content and media execution to drive awareness, interest and trial. Always with a single focus on accelerating the efforts to deliver on the commercial objectives.
For the right candidate the aim is to head the future marketing department of Reduced.
- Hands on development of marketing content and campaigns targeting the foodservice and industry channels.
- Developing the brand and product storytelling and visual ID including packaging design.
- Optimize the online marketing activities, digital platforms and media planning (paid and organic).
- Run effective PR campaigns.
- Co-drive customer events and ambassador programmes to increase engagement and loyalty.
- Drive customer marketing activities in close cooperation with distributors and partners.
- Lead two marketing pre graduates.
You are strong in running B2B marketing plans in new as well as in established markets. You know how to address different cultural and functional profiles to reach their hearts and minds.
You are both structured and creative and you manage to keep a chilled overview in a fast-paced environment. Finally, you love to be hands on operational and walk the extra mile to get things done.
- 3-5 years experience from BtB marketing across several markets. Preferably within food.
- Advance competences within online- / digital marketing
- Content marketing savvy with a high esthetic sense and excellent wording skills.
- Educational background at university level.
- Fluent in written/spoken English and preferably in several other languages.
REDUCED is a food tech startup on the mission to make the world more sustainable by reducing foodwaste. We create natural savory flavours from upcycled raw materials which are used by food professionals in the food service and food Industry sectors on a daily basis.
You will join a fast-growing company of 21 individuals who work passionately to make the most out of undervalued natural resources. We believe in letting the best ideas and arguments win no matter where they come from.
Our headquarter and production facility is located in Nordhavn, Copenhagen, while our laboratory is at the University of Copenhagen in Frederiksberg.
We offer a fun and informal environment with high focus on work/life balance. Our company culture committee ensures plenty of exciting activities and you will benefit from our lunch programme and pension scheme.
You can read more about REDUCED on reduced.dk or reducedfoods.com
For further information, please contact:
Niels Skovby Jørgensen
Chief Commercial Officer
8th of February, 2024
Please apply through Jobindex attaching your CV and cover letter including a few sentences about why you are the right person for this job.
We will be conducting interviews continuously, so do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible.