Are you passionate about instigating change through the development and implementation of efficient processes?
Are you enthusiastic about embarking on an exciting journey of innovation and growth and possess an ambitious and self-driven mindset?
Then, don’t hesitate to apply now and join us on this exciting journey.
We are seeking a passionate Procurement Specialist to take a leading role in our supply chain organization. As a Procurement Specialist, you will play a central role in establishing REDUCED’s procurement department and processes, and ensuring we have a stable supply chain of raw materials.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will become a key member of a small team dedicated to working systematically to ensure that REDUCED’s products meet the right quality standards and are delivered on time. This will require you to collaborate closely with various stakeholders to secure the necessary deliveries of side streams, which are crucial for sustaining REDUCED’s ambitious growth in the future.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to shape and lead procurement strategies while handling all purchasing tasks.
- Developing and implementing efficient procurement procedures and processes.
- Monitoring the entire procurement cycle, including purchase requests, approvals, and order processing.
- Create and implement procurement strategies in line with company goals and needs.
- Execute purchasing tasks, including order processing and negotiation
- Identifying areas where cost savings or efficiency improvements can be achieved
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers
- Negotiate contracts and secure favorable terms
You have a structured and self-driven mindset with a passion for getting things done. You are an excellent negotiator with a focus on the details and a driven by establishing long term win win relationsships with your suppliers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with procurement of raw material, packaging material etc.
- Advanced negotiation skills and experience with contract administration
- Experienced in using procurement software is an advantage but not a requirement
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Driving license – To visit new and existing suppliers
REDUCED is a food tech startup on the mission to make the world more sustainable by reducing foodwaste. We create natural savory flavours from upcycled raw materials which are used by food professionals in the food service and food Industry sectors on a daily basis.
You will join a fast-growing company of 21 individuals who work passionately to make the most out of undervalued natural resources. We believe in letting the best ideas and arguments win no matter where they come from.
Our headquarter and production facility is located in Nordhavn, Copenhagen, while our laboratory is at the University of Copenhagen in Frederiksberg.
We offer a fun and informal environment with high focus on work/life balance. Our company culture committee ensures plenty of exciting activities and you will benefit from our lunch programme and pension scheme.
You can read more about REDUCED on reduced.dk or reducedfoods.com
For further information, please contact:
Sofie Glibre Holmberg
Head of Supply Chain
8th of February, 2024
Please apply through JobIndex attaching your CV and cover letter including a few sentences about why you are the right person for this job.
We will be conducting interviews continuously, so do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible.